We offer state of the art diving equipment and our dedicated staff can give you professional and friendly advice on all of your dive needs. We have something for all divers: whether you are a beginner or a more advanced diver we will customize your diving adventure to suit your needs.
Enjoy the diving delights of Sogod Bay in Southern Leyte!
Dive Facilities and Services
- Guided dive tours – divemaster Pawex and dive instructor Pedro have extensive local experience and you can choose from over 20 untouched dive sites
- PADI dive instructors Phil McGuire and Pedro Batestil are available to guide dives or to teach an array of PADI courses (please see the relevant section below)
- We have 2 dive boats: a 72ft banka dive boat named Kermit and a new 57ft banka dive boat called Gamay Kermit. Both have been fitted out to make you diving experience an enjoyable one.
- Dive gear includes Cressi Sub BCDs and Regs, Luxfer aluminium tanks
- Bauer and Coltri Sub compressors
- Nitrox facilities
- Cascade air filling system
- Air dives 1350 Peso per dive (Drinks and snacks included if doing 2 dives or more)
- Nitrox dives 1450 Peso per dive (Drinks and snacks included if doing 2 dives or more)
- Full dive gear rental 400 Peso a dive includes BCD, Regs, Wetsuit, Mask, Fins and Booties
- Snorkelling gear 300 Peso per day includes Mask, Snorkel, Fins and Booties
- We do competitive group diving rates minimum 6 divers. Please contact us for rates.
- We do daily whale shark trips for 3500 peso per diver during the season from November through until April.
Please note there is a marine sanctuary fee of up to 200 pesos (~$4) per day on marine sanctuary dive sites, this is for the local authorities to maintain the marine sanctuaries
(Published Rates are subject to change without notice, however we will notify our reserved guests of any changes ASAP)
Discover Scuba If you are short of time this option will allow you to try scuba under strict supervision!
Open Water Diver Take this course and go from non-diver to certified open water diver in only 4 to 5 days (Includes pic card and manual)
Advance Diver This course enables you to try a number of specialities from night diving, wreck diving, underwater naturalist, photography, navigation and deep diving. (Includes pic card and manual)
Enriched Air Diver Nitrox Course Maximize your time with the upgraded PADI Enriched Air Diver course. Enriched Air Diver saves you time by allowing you to:
- Stay underwater longer
- Get back into the water sooner
- Get your certification while simultaneously completing dives for other PADI courses
Plus, by diving with enriched air you may feel less tired on your vacation. (Includes PADI pic card and manual)
Specialty Courses We offer a variety of Specialty courses. There are many benefits of taking Specialties. They are a way of engaging in new activities and trying new equipment under the guidance of an experienced instructor. You will extend your dive abilities and have increased awareness of the dive environment. If you have already done one of the specialty dives as part of the Advance course, you can credit this towards the specialty if you wish, and vice versa, saving you time and money.
Rescue Diver The rescue course teaches you the basics of self-rescue and dealing with dive emergencies. (Includes pic card and manual).
Dive Master The first step to becoming a dive professional. This course can be tailored to the individual’s schedule but as an intensive course we recommend a minimum of a four week stay to complete the course. (Note this includes Dive Master Pack and diving for up to 4 weeks)
|New, Cressi BCDs and Regs, Aropex wetsuits and Luxfer tanks all serviced and maintained to a high standard.|
|Our newly installed nitrox and cascade systems will ensure a quick and efficient filling service for our customers.|