We offer state of the art diving equipment and our dedicated staff can give you professional and friendly advice on all of your dive needs. We have something for all divers: whether you are a beginner or a more advanced diver we will customize your diving adventure to suit your needs.
Enjoy the diving delights of Sogod Bay in Southern Leyte!
Dive Facilities and Services
- Guided dive tours: Our divemasters all have extensive local experience – you can choose from over 20 untouched dive sites
- PADI dive instructors Phil McGuire and Pedro Batestil are available to guide dives or to teach an array of PADI courses
- We have 2 dive boats: a 72ft banka dive boat named Kermit and a new 57ft banka dive boat called Gamay Kermit. Both have been fitted out to make you diving experience an enjoyable one.
|Dive gear includes Cressi BCDs, Regs and wetsuits; Luxfer tanks all serviced and maintained to a high standard.|
|Bauer and Coltri Sub compressors; nitrox and cascade systems will ensure a quick and efficient filling service for our customers.|
- Air dives 1350 Peso per dive (drinks and snacks included if doing 2 dives or more)
- Nitrox dives 1450 Peso per dive (drinks and snacks included if doing 2 dives or more)
- Full dive gear rental 400 Peso per dive (includes BCD, Regs, Wetsuit, Mask, Fins and Booties)
- Snorkeling gear 300 Peso per day (includes Mask, Snorkel, Fins and Booties)
- Whale shark trip 3500 peso per diver (during the season from November through May)
We do competitive group diving rates minimum 6 divers. Please contact us for rates
Please note there is a marine sanctuary fee of up to 200 pesos (~$4) per day on marine sanctuary dive sites, this is for the local authorities to maintain the marine sanctuaries
(Published Rates are subject to change without notice, however we will notify our reserved guests of any changes ASAP)